Friday, April 7, 2023

Apple Cider Vinegar

 

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Apple cider vinegar has MANY health benefits. 
Some of them are: 

  • Aiding in Weight Loss
  • Skin Care and yeast infection treatment
  • Acid reflux treatment
  • Silky hair

ACV used to be what MD's gave their patients for many ailments.  I am making it part of my routine now, but for YEARS I would put ACV in my water when someone in my house had a stomach virus and sip on it all day long.  I rarely, maybe never, got the virus.  

Schedule an Appointment

ACV Book

This is a great book if you are looking for more information about Apple Cider Vinegar.  I put the link HERE to purchase on amazon.  

Stomach pH

Did you know that our stomach acid pH is supposed to be between 1.5-2.5.  That is AMAZING because that is a VERY strong acid.  We NEED it that way to help break down foods and kill bacteria and viruses.  A great way to help aid our stomach is to consume ACV.  I add mine to tea with honey.  It tastes better than you think!  Make sure it a homemade or organic ACV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment