Friday, May 12, 2023

Yoga

 

Yoga

Yoga and I have a love/hate relationship.  I don't get excited to do yoga, but once it's over I feel great.  Do you feel the same way about yoga?  Do you feel like you have to be uber flexible to do it?  Are you intimidated to be in groups while doing practicing yoga?  I had ALL the same questions.  

What I do know is that yoga can be an excellent, low impact way to exercise.  It will strengthen and stretch muscles you didn't realize you had.  ;)

I absolutely love doing yoga at home.  All you need is a mat and way to access YouTube.  And it's free.  It's also fun to do with your kids.  


Yoga by Adriene

If you've never heard of Yoga by Adriene you are MISSING OUT!  She has some AMAZING 30 day challenges and she is always adding to her collection.   She is so relaxing to listen to and she is great for all skill levels.  You can access her HERE.   I have done many of her challenges and always feel a huge improvement by the end of each one.  If you are a dog lover you're gonna love Benji.  

Prenatal Yoga

Gail Tully from Spinning Babies and Sarah Longacre from Blooma Yoga have done a very fun video for Prenatal Yoga.  You can purchase a digital copy HERE or you can purchase a CD of it at my office for $10 plus tax.  These two women have been a HUGE asset to prenatal care and BOTH are from the Twin Cities area.  How lucky are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment