Adrenal fatigue is a condition with very vague, non-specific symptoms. It occurs usually after YEARS of stress on your body. Your adrenal glands help to decrease the stress levels in your body. When they get "tired" you can sometimes have symptoms such as:
1. Fatigue: People with adrenal fatigue may feel tired all the time, even after getting enough sleep. They may also have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.
2. Body aches: Muscle aches and joint pain are common symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
3. Nervousness: People with adrenal fatigue may feel anxious or jittery for no apparent reason. They may also have trouble concentrating.
4. Sleep disturbances: Insomnia or difficulty falling asleep are common symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
5. Digestive problems: Adrenal fatigue can cause digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea.
6. Low blood pressure: People with adrenal fatigue may experience dizziness or lightheadedness when standing up due to low blood pressure.
7. Cravings for salty foods: Adrenal fatigue can cause an increase in salt cravings.
This list is just some of the more common ones. Some other symptoms I have seen in my patients are: migraines, light sensitivity, low libido, depression, feeling of overwhelm, and a sense of burnout.
It is common for many mothers to feel many of these symptoms after not taking good care of themselves year after year. See below for two products that can be very helpful. Adjustments also help reduce your sympathetic nervous response and help to reduce stress in your body!
Tru Adapt Plus
If you have had YEARS of stress and you are now in burnout mode, this is the supplement for YOU! This supplement actually helps to support your adrenal glands so that you can heal.
This product does an amazing job and helping you fall asleep and stay asleep. If you have troubles with either of these issues, then having this next to your bed is a GREAT idea for you